CAPTAIN TEAM for 36m Private World Cruising M/Y - Can be team with Sole Stew OR Chef
Captain / FORT LAUDERDALE
Crew must be registered online with us to be considered for this position, with profile and supporting documents up to date.
Sarah Bester is point of contact for this position - kindly note any confirmations of interest must be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS POSITION IS TEAM ONLY - Not open to Sole/Single Captains.
500ton MINIMUM required for Captain. English as a first language required.
Seeking an experienced Captain/Chef OR Captain/Sole Stew TEAM, for a permanent long-term position on a foreign flagged private motor yacht.
****Owner will only consider highly experienced Captains (no first time drives) with YEARS of longevity with at least one program.
Apply For This Job
- Currently in Savannah, GA finishing up a refit.
- Upcoming itinerary TBD. Vessel is known for travelling to remote and stunning destinations worldwide.
- MUST have significant prior longevity in the role of Captain on a similar size program, with excellent references - as well as a successful track record working as a team.
- Seeking a confident leader with worldwide cruising experience, exceptional shipyard management knowledge and experience, meticulous record keeping and budget management - looking for the complete package.
- Competitive salary package, which will be discussed directly with the owner.
- Elderly American owners who appreciate their crew, all crew have own cabins on board. 5 international, mature crew who have all been with the program for many years.
- Current/outgoing Captain has been with the program for over 15 years and will be completing a thorough handover. Looking for the next long-term fit.
- Start date: when the right team is found.