2nd Stewardess - 34m Active Private M/Y Going Private/Charter
2nd stew / FORT LAUDERDALE
Seeking an upbeat and sporty experienced Second Stewardess to join a terrific international crew on an active private program, which may be moving into the charter market shortly.
Open to Third Stew stepping up from a larger program.
6 Crew / 10 Guests
- Own Cabin on board.
- Interior team of 2, both girls rotate evenly through all duties and thus must be well rounded and equipped to do so.
- Formal service with owners, not silver service - owners require an attentive level of service.
- Heavy water sports program, especially kiteboarding and diving. Crew are all active/sporty/fit and get on quite well – there is a social and happy vibe with the crew, but if you are looking for a party boat, look elsewhere.
- Fantastic Captain and solid longevity with the existing crew, who have been with the program since the vessel launched in 2018. Current 2nd Stew is moving to 50m new build within the fleet.
- Generous owners who have high expectations, and reward longevity and performance accordingly.
Required criteria to be considered for the position:
- One year minimum in yachting, ideally with charter experience – though this is a private program, there is a high level of service expected and you must be able to hit the ground running, be adaptable and embrace the pace with guests on board.
- A positive, switched-on persona. Zero Drama/Substance Abuse/Millennial Attitude.
- STCW/Unrestricted ENG-1/B1B2 in hand.
Position to start in Fort Lauderdale, early April.
Itinerary: South FL based with trips to Bahamas/Caribbean. Owners typically come on once a month for 7-10 days; however they will be using their 50m new build more this year and thus the program may go private/charter. Owner will only charter to high end clientele, to keep the vessel in pristine condition. Stunning and modern interior design.
Salary: $3500 USD +/- DOE
Full medical, standard leave, annual bonus of one month's salary. One flight per year.
Non-offensive/discreet visible tattoos permitted
Apply For This Job
- Crew must be registered online with us to be considered for the role, with profile and supporting documents up to date.
- Point of contact for this position is Sarah Bester - confirmations of interest may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No DM on Social Media / WhatsApp / Texts.